Brand Guidelines and Permissions
Last Revised: April 3, 2020
Digital Admen’s trademarks, service marks, logos, trade dress, web design, and other brand features (“Brand Characteristics”) are protected by applicable trademark, copyright and other intellectual property laws. Parties interested in obtaining permission or license to use any of Digital Admen’s Brand Characteristics or other intellectual property should send details of their request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Each request will be evaluated on a case by case basis and permission or license granted where appropriate.
Although we’d like to accommodate all the requests we receive, we need to protect the integrity of our brand, and we have to turn down many requests because the usage requested implies that Digital Admen is affiliated with or endorsing another company, website, or product.
We get frequent requests from people who are interested in incorporating the Digital Admen Brand Characteristics into clothing designs or other merchandise. Unfortunately, we cannot grant permission for these uses. You will be able to purchase Digital Admen branded merchandise in the future by visiting our online store.
We do not allow the use of our trademarks in advertising, including in Google AdWords, nor do we allow the use of our trademarks in domain names.
If you are a member of the media and are requesting usage of a Digital Admen logo, please contact email@example.com and we will address your inquiry promptly.
If you are granted permission to use the Digital Admen Brand Characteristics, please use them in accordance with the following guidelines:
What to do:
- When you are using a Digital Admen trademark, be sure to include the ® symbol the first time that you use the mark in a document, such as in the title or heading, or when first referenced in your text.
- If you are creating materials that refer to Digital Admen Brand Characteristic you should also include a footnote that identifies the material used and the owner of the material. Example: “Digital Admen® is a registered trademark of Digital Admen. All rights reserved.”
- If you are using a Digital Admen trademark, be sure to distinguish the trademark from the surrounding text. You may distinguish the mark by capitalizing the first letter of each word, capitalizing or italicizing the entire mark, placing the mark in quotes, or using a different font or type style to highlight the mark.
- Always use “Digital Admen” as two words, and always spell and capitalize Digital Admen’s trademarks exactly as indicated.
- Use the trademark as an adjective, not as a noun or verb, and always in the plural or possessive form.
What not to do:
- If you are using a Digital Admen Brand Characteristic, make sure that you don’t alter it in any way. Don’t remove, distort or change any element of a trademark or logo.
- Don’t incorporate a Digital Admen Brand Characteristic into your own product name, service name, trademark, logo, or company name.
- Don’t display a Digital Admen Brand Characteristic as the most prominent visual element of your website, product or service.
- Don’t display a Digital Admen Brand Characteristic in any manner that is misleading, unfair, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene or otherwise objectionable as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- Don’t use a Digital Admen Brand Characteristic in any manner that violates any laws or regulations.
- Don’t display a Digital Admen Brand Characteristic on any website that contains adult content or that promotes the sale of alcohol or tobacco or gambling to persons under twenty-one years of age.
- Don’t display a Digital Admen Brand Characteristic in any manner that implies that you are related to, affiliated with, sponsored or endorsed by us.
- Don’t imitate the look and feel of any of our websites or pages contained in any of our websites, including without limitation, the branding, color combinations, fonts, graphic designs, product icons or other elements associated with us.
- Don’t frame or mirror any page of the Digital Admen website.
- Don’t bid on or otherwise use Digital Admen trademarks in Google AdWords or other pay-per-click advertising.
- Don’t include Digital Admen trademarks in any domain name.
If you have a question that falls outside the scope of the guidelines and information provided on this website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.